Dani Hermawan (Formologix) will be giving a NURBS modeling exploration workshop and lecture as a part of the pre-course of Elective Studio that will be conducted in Even Semester at Department of Architecture, Universitas Tarumanagara, Jakarta.
The workshop is an intensive class of basic digital modeling and fabricating exercises that have to be held in 6 days continuously. In this workshop the students will be tutored on using digital tools (Rhinoceros) and preparing appropriate output for 2D and 3D fabrication method. As additioan, Parametric Associative Modeling with Grasshopper will be introduced.
The Workshop will be conducted in 6 days which divided into two major terms:
- Term #1: January 18th, 19th and 21st 2016, 09:00-15:00
Basic NURBS modeling and editing
- Term #2 : January 25th, 26th and 28th 2016, 09:00-15:00
- Exercise on preparing digital output for 2D and 3D fabrication (generated unrolled-fabrication parts and generate code/numbering of fabrication parts)
- Building a fabricated model of scale 1:20.
- Architecture Students of Dept. Architecture Untar
- Max 24 participants of 3rd year students or higher