Dani Hermawan has been invited to give a lecture at “Seminar Indonesia Creative Digital Architecture 2019” as a part of BEKRAF Creative Labs (BCL) series of event. BCL is hosted by Indonesian Agency for Creative Economy (BEKRAF) and Architecture Department of Universitas Indonesia.
Dani will present a topic: “Parametric Design as Catalytic Tool in Architectural Design Process” which will showcase one of academic research projects that had been conducted in Universitas Pelita Harapan and collaborative research project that have been done by Formologix in Indonesia. These showcases are aimed to expose advantages:
• Integrating multiple aspects to be simulated in one interactive platform
• Allows lower time consumption to produce various design option
• Require almost infinite spatial dimension
• Opening a vary numbers of possibilities
• Integrate investigation, analysis, evaluation and visualization in a various output
This UI-BCL 2019 Seminar will be held at BLOCK71 , Ariobimo Sentral Lt.8, Kuningan,Jakarta Selatan on the 14th-15th of September 2019.
Don’t missed the lecture!!